AM Hobbies Online - AM Hobbies Whistle (fraud)- hobby train dealer amhobbiesonline.com
My husband and I have a consumer alert about an online dealer AM Hobbies Whistle (amhobbiesonline.com) of Lionel, MTH, 3rd Rail, etc. Bob Thatcher is the owner of this business in PA. He charges a customer's credit card erroneously and sends product. When the product is returned to him (because it was never ordered in the 1st place) he NEVER refunds the charge. We have contacted him several times to get the situation resolved. He promises to issue a credit and that fails to do so. We have tried to get this resolved for the past 18 months. Then again he charges our credit card after promising to issue a credit and our credit card company contacts him to reverse the charge. We thought he was attempting to refund us the money...he never issued the credit once again.
The local police department made the suggestion of us posting this situation after they took our complaint and issued a case number.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..."
- "Grand Circle Travel books tours on a regular basis to Egypt.Amongst the sites they promote a trip to see the Temple Of Abu Simbel.Despite the fact that there have been..."
- "Watch out! I was alone at the Shanghai zoo just 2 days before i was supposed to return to the US. 2 girls approached me and started chatting with me..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give..."
- "I bought 3 of these because they seemed like a great idea. I wanted to give one to my son and one to a friend and also keep one for..."
- "modlily does not stand behind their products. they shipped me a shirt with a hole in the front and middle of the shirt and are refusing to refund my money...."